Complex solutions to support the conversion of billing systems to hospitals
WRC work through your existing accounts receivables balances when your staff concenters on training and implementing a new system.
If Organization health system is investing time and money into a new patient accounting or claims management system, Organization will want to recognize the benefits of your investment quickly. However, the benefits may expect to gain from the new system can be significantly delayed by the initial disruptions to operations, collections processes and cash flow.
There is nothing easy about winding down an old accounts receivables system and getting up to speed on a new one. But with the right expertise, Organization can make it efficient and productive.
Accelerate the Return of New System Investments
WRC Business Services can help minimize disruptions during the transition with technical and procedural insights to keep Organization billing operations. We work through your existing accounts receivables balances while your staff focuses on the new system’s implementation and training.
Our comprehensive support will help Organization recover balances prior to system conversion, as post conversion, capturing revenue that is commonly lost during times of great change.
WRC works with hospitals and health systems during the reorganization to help optimize reimbursement, achieve cost efficiencies and reduce risk – leveraging existing revenue cycle technology.
Stable Financial Health
WRC helps organization sustain and improve its financial health in the course of a system conversion.
- Improve Cash Flow: WRC can help organization maintain or exceed cash levels to avoid a hard in AR days
- Optimization of Revenue Management: WRC can help organization reduce AR days and bad debt, and maintain clean AR on the new system.
- Staff during the Transform: By outsourcing receivables during a system conversion, provide Organization management and staff time to focus on system issues, training and go-live dates.
- Cost Reduction: Help Organization staff reduce the time spent working between the old system and the new system the time and cost to maintain the old system.
Elimination of Accounts Receivable in the Health Sector
Our trusted advisors offer a tested, proven step-by-step process to protect Organization accounts receivables when migrating to new billing software. While Organization center on the new system, we work down the old AR and help Organization preserve the cash flow for your organization. WRC Business Services organization:
- A concentrated methodology for processing all segments of receivables
- A system nescient approach due to experience processing on most major systems
- A seamless extension of Organization financial services command
- Collective risk, compliance, quality assurance and leveled incentives
- Optimized patient experience and positive public relations
- Biweekly and monthly management reports and feedback provided throughout project for transparency
- Agreed returns
WRC Makes the Difference
WRC Business Services helps organizations accelerate experience transfer and sustain financial welfare during a system transform. Working with leaders in healthcare revenue cycle management, WRC appear highly effective practices in accounts receivable processing and resolutions. We can examine Organization current AR workflow and pinpoint inefficiencies or missed opportunities to collect. We help Organizations increase collections at every possible step.
- Successfully provided revenue cycle services to hospitals and physicians for more than 10 years
- Large experience with legacy receivables liquidation projects for professional and hospital billing